Meal Planning

Looking for ways to save money? The easiest place to cut back spending is on food! I do this by making a meal plan each week. It helps me not to eat out just because I don't feel like trying to figure out something for supper. And it also cuts back on me hearing "What's for supper?" :) Here's how I do it:
*You need to know what you have on hand. I like to make a list of these items
*Get together the weekly ads for grocery stores
*Think of meals you can have with what you have on hand and whats on sale. Don't make out your shopping list first! Be flexable!! By planning your meals with whats on sale you will save a lot! And don't forget to check for coupons! :)
I have a small dry erase board that i write my meals on each week.Check out these super cute meal plan dry erase boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...