Thrifty Popcorn


Don't you just love the smell of fresh popped popcorn? I do!

A couple years ago I stopped buying microwave popcorn. Buying just the kernels saved a lot of money. (Plus it doesn't have all the added chemicals!) But almost every time I cooked it on the stove I burnt it. The smell of burnt popcorn is awful! Yuck! I knew there had to be a better way to have popcorn! And there is! The answer to the problem is brown paper bag! Here's how it works:

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn 
  • 1 teaspoon oil-any type 
  • Season to taste
  • Brown paper bag
Directions
  • Add unpopped popcorn kernels and oil to bag.
  • Roll down the top of bag about 2 times and place in microwave(don't place bag on side)
  • Microwave for about 2 1/2 minutes, time may vary. (Or in my case just hit the popcorn button! :)) Be careful bag and contents may be hot. 
  • Add seasonings and enjoy! :)
What are your favorite popcorn flavors?
Mine's butter, butter, and more butter. Not very healthy but soooo yummy! :)


Thank you so much for stopping by! 
I would love for you to join us on FacebookTwitter, or our email list! 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...